Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Tuesday Tease (All Things Original).



Perhaps I can use the same technique and make pillows of my corgis.
C stands for lots of cute things.
Shadow box paper owls! I'd love to have these guys up in my house.
These blue frosted glass ear rings would make me wear ear rings again.
Yes, cake on a ring.
I love the image of the Dodo. I've been drawing them myself for almost two years and yet to have found a purpose for them. All things also has a matching Dodo ring.

I came across www.allthingsoriginal.com via poppytalk and boy oh boy. Ran out of the UK all things features a lovely selection of jewelry, home goods, stationary, art, everything really. The jewelry proved all too delightful and if anyone needs some gift ideas for me with the holiday season approaching (cough cough..alan) then this is a great source.

1 comment:

sarah said...

i want a pillow with tucker on it!